All climbing companies with the legal licensing requirements for Mount Kilimanjaro are welcome to become a Partner member with KPAP and IMEC’s Partner for Responsible Travel Program. There are no fees to join. We are here to serve as a resource and support to climbing companies and the Tanzanian government to ensure proper treatment practices for porters on Mount Kilimanjaro.
The following is a list of current Partner for Responsible Travel companies valid in 2024. These companies collaborate with KPAP in ongoing monitoring and oversight every climbing season to guarantee compliance with the Guidelines for Proper Porter Treatment.
Please note these companies are wrongfully claiming to be KPAP partners. They ARE NOT approved partners and are specifically listed here due to their false claims:
- Chief’s Tours (chiefstours.com)
- Galloping Safaris (gallopingsafari.com)
- Kili Worldborn Safaris (kili-worldborn-safaris.com)
- Nyange Adventures
- Vores Africa (voresafrika.dk)
- Equators Kilimanjaro Company (equatours.co.uk)
- Dig Deep (Africa) (digdeep.org.uk)
- Much Better Adventures (muchbetteradventures.com)